20% Project – Week 6

This was the final week of the 20% project and I finished what I needed to. The things I accomplished was glueing up my reviews, pictures, drawing my letters, and writing my reviews. I didn’t have any struggles considering I only had a little bit to work on since I did a LOT last week. One more thing I need to do is just think about what I am going to say at the event and maybe write a script in class. I am hoping my project brings attention at the event but I think it will because it is so colorful. In conclusion I have decided McDonalds was my favorite out of In-N-Out, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds. My goal was to figure out which one was my favorite and I achieved that goal perfectly. The worst one was Chick-fil-A in my opinion. The reason for that was because I feel like the food just doesn’t taste as good as it used to. Chick-fil-A used to be my favorite but now I feel like it got significantly worse. I didn’t adjust to anything because I didn’t really need to as I said everything went super smoothly. I won’t have anywhere to leave of to for next time beside prepare for the event and the in-class presentation.