Invisible Innovations

I am invisible! I have magically become invisible for twenty-four hours. I am going to do a lot with this. The first thing I am going to do is hop into a strangers car and have them drive me to breakfast. The way I will do this is pick a strangers car that is going in the direction of the breakfast place and hop in. Then when the time is right I will hop out and walk the rest of the way. Once I get there I will simply walk in the back and take what food I want. The reason I will do this is because I’m hungry. The second thing I will do is go to a bank. Once I get to the bank I will wait around for a little bit until someone goes into the room with the stash of money and then I will take it. The reason I will to this is because it isn’t something that will only last me the twenty-four hours, it will last me a long time. The last thing I would do is go to school and mess around. What I mean by this is I would go from classroom to classroom and make noises, drop stuff and make people think they were hearing things. I would do this because it would give me a good laugh. But if I did that I would make sure not to break anything or make a big mess.

One thought on “Invisible Innovations”

1. What would you do with all the money as it will last a long time past your invisibility day? Explain more deeply!!! 🙂