20% Project, Week 3

For week two of the 20% project I accomplished pretty much everything I needed to. First, I added and colored all of the titles on my trifold, then I glued on my review of Chick-fil-A and started writing my review for In-N-Out. Yesterday I also ate In-N-Out which contributed to what I have accomplished. Something I do need to do next time is go with my mom to a store to get all of my pictures printed out in the right size, so in class I can continue my review and glue on the photos. I also have to go back to In-N-Out because if I get everything I need to review at once I won’t eat it all and therefore it is better to go twice which is what I’m going to do. I didn’t really need to make any major adjustments maybe a couple really small ones based on time wise but other than that I didn’t really make any adjustments. Overall, this was a smooth week, and I didn’t have any struggles besides not having my pictures. Next time I will probably pick up writing my review and glueing my pictures on.