The Three Best Meals

I am going to go over my three dream meals for one day. First starting off with breakfast I would go to McDonald’s. What I would get is a McGriddle, and two Egg McMuffins. The reason I would get these things is because I love the taste, even just thinking about it makes my mouth water. The Egg McMuffins will be a nice cheesy delight while the McGriddle would be a sweet sensation. Moving on to lunch I’m not really sure off the top of my head what I would get, but what I can think of is some good old pizza. The things I would get on the pizza would be plain cheese pizza because well, in my opinion it’s the best. You get a good mixture of everything and don’t really have to worry about them messing up any toppings. Finally, for dinner I would pick a place I have been CRAVING recently. PANDA EXPRESS! I love Panda Express so much. I either get a bowl with orange chicken and chow mein, or I would get a plate with chow mein and DOUBLE orange chicken. I really like orange chicken. Those are my foods I would choose for each meal of the day.