My Favorite Place

My favorite room in my home is my bedroom. The reason I like my room is for a few reasons. First, it is probably where I spend most of my time. I do my homework, I watch YouTube, I play video games, and it’s where I sleep. Second, it has my mini basketball hoop in it and I love that. I use it every day whether it be dunking or shooting. The third reason is it has a big closet. There are many good aspects to having a big closet. First, you can store way more than clothes in there. You can store almost anything. Another reason is that it is just fun to walk in. It is a nice feeling to have a walk-in closet. But even though it isn’t one of those crazy big walk-in closets you would see in a mansion, it is still pretty cool. My room is fairly simple. First, it is all wood floor with a rug at the foot of the bed. My bed is a queen size bed and the reason for that is that it used to be my grandma’s bed but because now she doesn’t stay with us it was giving to me. It also has a desk with a gaming setup and a window. Overall it is a pretty nice room, at least in my opinion.